Site Management Utility (SMU) is a comprehensive security management software that allows for the definition, planning, recording and reporting of a site’s security activities and incidents. SMU is complemented by an integrated patrol system which allows for the capturing and viewing of information in real time via a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) using 3G and Wi-Fi networks.
The SMU utilities include:
- Setup – including site structure, critical points, and user permissions
- Planning – Appointment Logbook records all activities per day/week/month
- Incidents – Designed for entering incident reports
- HR – Staff information including training history, appraisals, drills and personnel records
- Reports and Charts – the recorded information is processed to produce charts and trend reports
- KPI – Key Performance Indicators