Site Management Utility (SMU) is a comprehensive security management software program that allows for the definition, planning, recording and reporting of a site's security activities and incidents. It was designed in-house by ICTS's technological subsidiary to meet the demands of the industry.
SMU is complemented by an integrated patrol system which allows for the capturing and viewing of information in real time via a personal digital assistant (PDA) using 3G and Wi-Fi networks.
The SMU utilities include:
- Setup – including site structure, critical points, and user permissions
- Planning – appointments
- Log Book – records all activities per day/week/month
- Incidents – designed for entering incident reports
- HR – staff information including training history, appraisals, drills and personnel records
- Reports and Charts – to process the recorded information to produce charts and trend reports
- KPI – Key Performance Indicators